SITE LISTINGS :
- Diabetes and Hormone Center of the Pacific
- A comprehensive patient's guide to the diagnosis and treatment
of diabetes and hormonal Disorders, presented by Diabetes and Hormone Center of the Pacific, USA.
http://www.endocrinologist.com (Added: 13-Apr-2005)
- Hormone Levels & Fertility Bloodwork
- Chart of normal hormone levels in infertility testing including female and male hormone levels, blood glucose levels, glucose tolerance test with insulin, cholesterol, triglycerides and c-Peptide chart, progesterone in pregnancy chart, hCG levels in early pregnancy, oral glucose tolerance test for gestational diabetes, and a graphic gepiction of female menstrual cycle.
http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html (Added: 13-Apr-2005)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Summarizes the possible benefits, risks, and side effects of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for women during menopause. Including a chart of hormone supplements brand names and common daily dosages of HRT for post-menopausal women.
http://imaginis.com/breasthealth/hrt.asp (Added: 13-Apr-2005)
- Hormone supplements
- Nutritional facts and information on natural hormone supplements and hormone replacement therapies, including reviews on the health benefits, uses & functions, sources, dosing, and side effects of testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, etc.
http://www.vitamins-supplements.org/hormones/ (Added: 28-Aug-2005)
- Hormone Therapy (HT) FAQ
- Basic information about hormone replacement therapy. Learn about the benefits and risks associated with hormone therapy, hormone therapy's function in preventing the signs of aging, improving memory, reducing the risk of osteoporosis, and improving sex life.
http://www.cwhn.ca/resources/faq/what-is-ht.html (Added: 13-Apr-2005)
- Menopausal Hormone Use: Questions and Answers
- National Cancer Institute's patient guide providing information on menopause,menopausal hormones and their usages, benefits and risks associated with menopausal hormone use, effects of hormone use on the uterus, breast cancer, heart disease, bone health, and the effects of postmenopausal hormone use on quality of life and cognitive functions.
http://www.cancer.gov/newscenter/estrogenplus (Added: 13-Apr-2005)
- The Hormone Help Center
- Complete information and proven solutions for women on the most common hormonal problems, female pattern baldness, acne, premenstrual syndrome, chronic fatigue, weight problems, polycystic ovary syndrome, loss of sex drive, puberty, and treatments for sexual problems.
http://www.hormonehelpny.com (Added: 13-Apr-2005)
- The Little Hormone Book
- Online textbook describing the symptoms associated with a decline in natural hormones, the procedure of natural hormone replacement, and the step-by-step recipe.
http://www.naturalhormoneclinic.com (Added: 13-Apr-2005)