SITE LISTINGS :
- Linus Pauling Institute: Pantothenic Acid
- Professional review covering information on the uses, functions, food sources, causes and symptoms of deficiency, drug interactions, and recommened daily intakes of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/pa/ (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- MedlinePlus: Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Nutritional supplement information on the uses, daily intake amount, precautions, dietary instructions, side effects, and storage conditions for pantothenic acid.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/uspdi/202437.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Pantothenic Acid
- In-depth research summary of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), covers information on niacin deficiency, biochemical effects of niacin, mechanism of action, indications and usages, contraindications, precautions, adverse reactions, drug interactions, dosage and administration.
http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/nmdrugprofiles/nutsupdrugs/pan_0196.shtml (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Pantothenic Acid
- Consumer's guide to the uses, health benefits, recommended intake, dosage information, guidelines for use, drug interaction, precautions of taking pantothenic acid.
http://www.wholehealthmd.com/refshelf/substances_view/1,1525,882,00.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate)
- A detailed description of pantothenic acid, including information on its functions, health benefits, and deficiency symptoms.
http://www.greatvistachemicals.com/vitamins-vitamin/pantothenic-acid.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) fact sheet offering details on the functions, health benefits, dosage, sources, deficiency and overdose symptoms of this vitamin.
http://www.vitamins-supplements.org/pantothenic-acid.php (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Risk Assessment: Pantothenic Acid
- Pantothenic acid risk assessment documents, including information on biotin chemistry, natural occurrence, occurrence in food, food supplements and medicines, other sources of exposure, recommended amounts, analysis of tissue levels and pantothenic acid status, non-nutritional benefits, function, deficiency, interactions, absorption and bioavailability, distribution and metabolism, excretion, and toxicity. [PDF]
http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/evm_pantothenicacid.pdf (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Extensive review of the uses of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) in the treatment of wound healing, burns, high cholesterol, and arthritis. Also offers information on dietary sources, recommended daily dietary intakes, precautions, and drug interactions.
http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupplements/VitaminB5PantothenicAcidcs.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)