SITE LISTINGS :
- Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Vitamin B6
- Includes functions, good food sources, suggested intake, and deficiency signs, health risks, issues and controversies about the vitamin known as pyridoxine.
http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/vitaminb6.asp (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- eMedicine - Pyridoxine Deficiency
- Professional medical advices covering information on pyridoxine deficiency clinical features, causes, diagnosis, medical treatment options, dietary intake, and follow-up cares.
http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic1977.htm (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Linux Pauling Institute: Vitamin B6
- Professional review covering information on the uses, functions, food sources, causes and symptoms of deficiency, disease prevention and treatment, drug interactions, and recommened daily intakes of vitamin B6.
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/vitaminB6/ (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- MedlinePlus: Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
- Consumer's guide to pyridoxine's uses, daily recommended intakes, special precautions, special dietary instructions, side effects, and storage conditions.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/uspdi/202493.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Nutrition Fact Sheet: Vitamin B6
- Overview of the physiological functions, factors affecting availability, deficiency, toxicity, daily reference intakes, dietary sources of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine).
http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/nutrition/factsheets/vitamin-b6.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Possible Interactions with Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Drug interaction information of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) with antibiotics, antidepressant medications, antipsychotic medications, tuberculosis medications, chemotherapy, erythropoietin, hydralazine, levodopa, methotrexate, penicillamine, phenytoin, and theophylline.
http://www.usadrug.com/IMCAccess/ConsSupplements/Interactions/VitaminB6Pyridoxinecs.shtml (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- A detailed description of pyridoxine, including information on its functions, health benefits, and deficiency symptoms.
http://www.greatvistachemicals.com/vitamins-vitamin/pyridoxine-vitamin-b6.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Features information on the application of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) in treatment of heart disease, nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, osteoporosis, eating disorders, burns, depression, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), diabetes, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), attention deficit/hyperactive disorder (ADHD), and rheumatoid arthritis.
http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupplements/VitaminB6Pyridoxinecs.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) fact sheet offering details on the functions, health benefits, dosage, sources, deficiency and overdose symptoms of this vitamin.
http://www.vitamins-supplements.org/vitamin-B6-pyridoxine.php (Added: 15-Apr-2005)