SITE LISTINGS :
- eMedicine - Riboflavin Deficiency
- Professional medical advices covering information on riboflavin deficiency clinical features, causes, diagnosis, medical treatment options, drug therapies, and follow-up cares.
http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic2031.htm (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Linus Pauling Institute: Riboflavin
- Professional review covering information on the uses, functions, food sources, causes and symptoms of deficiency, drug interactions, and recommened daily intakes of riboflavin.
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/riboflavin/ (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- MedlinePlus: Riboflavin
- Medical advices on riboflavin's uses, Recommended daily allowances, special dietary instructions, and side effects.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002411.htm (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Nutrition Fact Sheet: Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Overview of the physiological functions, factors affecting availability, deficiency, toxicity, daily reference intakes, dietary sources of riboflavin (vitamin B2).
http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/nutrition/factsheets/vitamin-b2.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Research summary of riboflavin's activity as an integral component of two coenzymes FAD (flavin adenine dinucleotide) and FMN (flavin mononucleotide) in treatment of abnormalities in Energy Metabolism.
http://www.stanford.edu/group/hopes/treatmts/ebuffer/j5.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Riboflavin Deficiency
- Riboflavin deficiency description, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and prevention.
http://www.chclibrary.org/micromed/00063890.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Risk Assessment: Riboflavin
- Riboflavin risk assessment documents, including information on biotin chemistry, natural occurrence, occurrence in food, food supplements and medicines, recommended amounts, analysis of tissue levels and riboflavin status, non-nutritional benefits, function, deficiency, interactions, absorption and bioavailability, distribution and metabolism, excretion, and toxicity. [PDF]
http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/evm_riboflavin.pdf (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Features information on the applications of vitamin B2 (riboflavin) in treatment of cataracts, migraine headache, burns, eating disorders, and anemia. Also offers advices on dietary sources, daily dietary recommendations, precautions, and interactions of riboflavin.
http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupplements/VitaminB2Riboflavincs.html (Added: 15-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) fact sheet offering details on the functions, health benefits, dosage, sources, deficiency and overdose symptoms of this vitamin.
http://www.vitamins-supplements.org/vitamin-B2-riboflavin.php (Added: 15-Apr-2005)