SITE LISTINGS :
- Fish Oils and Vitamin E
- Summaries of the latest research concerning fish oils and vitamin E. Presents information regarding Fish oils in prevention of cancer and death from heart disease, safety of polyunsaturated fatty acids, fish oils and harmful peroxidation.
http://www.oilofpisces.com/vitamine.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Linus Pauling Institute: Vitamin E
- Professional review covering information on the uses, functions, food sources, causes and symptoms of deficiency, disease prevention and treatment, drug interactions, and recommened daily intakes of vitamin E.
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/vitaminE/ (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Nutrition Fact Sheet: Vitamin E
- Consumer's guide to vitamin E information including the physiologic functions, factor affecting availability, deficiency, toxicity, daily requirements, and dietary food sources.
http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/nutrition/factsheets/vitamin-e.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Possible Interactions with Vitamin E
- Drug interaction information of vitamin E with antidepressant medications, antipsychotic medications, aspirin, AZT, beta blockers for high blood pressure, birth control medications, chloroquine, cholesterol-lowering medications, cyclosporine, hormone replacement therapy, mebendazole, tamoxifen, warfarin, and weight loss products.
http://www.usadrug.com/IMCAccess/ConsSupplements/Interactions/VitaminEcs.shtml (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- TrekFit: Vitamin E
- Describes how Vitamin E (an "antioxidant"), relates to heart disease, and its interaction with Vitamin K. It also explains why deficiencies are rare, and lists the food sources where Vitamin E is abundant.
http://www.trekfit.com/nc/nf_05_E.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E fact sheet offering details on the functions, health benefits, dosage, sources, deficiency and overdose symptoms of this vitamin.
http://www.vitamins-supplements.org/vitamin-E.php (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E
- Ohio State University fact sheet containing information to help people select foods that provide adequate daily amounts of vitamin E, including a list of foods with detailed vitamin E content.
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/5000/5554.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E
- Features information on the application of vitamin E in treatment and prevention of heart disease, cancer, photodermatitis, osteoarthritis, Alzheimer's disease, menopause, eye health, diabetes, and pancreatitis.
http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsSupplements/VitaminEcs.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E review about its chemistry, metabolism, antioxidant functions, anti-inflammatory effects, anti-platelet aggregation effects, RDA and Optimal daily intake, food sources, therapeutics, toxicity and contraindications.
http://www.ibismedical.com/vitamine.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E
- National Institutes of Health's fact sheet providing consumer information on vitamin E and its food sources; recommended intake; risk factors and treatment for vitamin E deficiency; vitamin E's effect on heart disease, cancer and cataracts; health risk of vitamin E overdose.
http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/vitamine.asp (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
- Extensive articles and scientific information for the vitamin including latest research studies about the importance of the form of topical vitamin E for prevention of photocarcinogenesis, topical vitamin E as a cause of erythema multiforme-like eruption, vitamin-E metabolism and its application, the effect of hormone replacement therapy on vitamin E status in postmenopausal women, vitamin E consumption and the risk of coronary disease in women, clinical uses of vitamin E.
http://www.lef.org/prod_hp/abstracts/php-ab426.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- A detailed description of vitamin E, including information on its basic functions, health benefits, and deficiency symptoms.
http://www.greatvistachemicals.com/vitamins-vitamin/tocopherol-vitamin-e.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E and Your Health
- Learn about the difference of tocopherols and the tocotrienols, recommended dietary allowance, possible benefits of vitamin E, best dietary sources of vitamin E.
http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/columnnn/nn010424.html (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E Deficiency
- Etiology, pathology, symptoms and signs, laboratory findings and diagnosis, prophylaxis and treatment of vitamin E (tocopherol) deficiency.
http://www.merck.com/mrkshared/mmanual/section1/chapter3/3f.jsp (Added: 18-Apr-2005)
- Vitamin E Review
- Provides independent testing results of different brands of vitamin E supplements. Covering information on which products failed or passed our tests and why, the evidence for and against vitamin E, important differences between natural and synthetic forms, what to consider when buying a product, and cautions with using vitamin E.
http://www.consumerlab.com/results/vitamine.asp (Added: 18-Apr-2005)