- Biotin (7)
- Folic acid (12)
- Niacin (7)
- Pantothenic acid (8)
- Pyridoxine (9)
- Riboflavin (9)
- Thiamine (7)
- Vitamin A (12)
- Vitamin B12 (9)
- Vitamin B complex (0)
- Vitamin C (12)
- Vitamin D (9)
- Vitamin E (15)
- Vitamin K (10)
SITE LISTINGS :
- Custom Vitamin Shop – The greatest vitamin is the one customized for YOUR own body.The Custom Vitamin Shop offers nutritional information on vitamins, minerals, and custom vitamins to meet your body’s specific nutritional needs.
http://www.customvitaminshop.com (Added: 7-Dec-2005)
- Discount Vitamins – Buy every kind of vitamin at the lowest prices on the web. Best brands, best prices. Vitamins and supplements available.
http://www.buy-vitamins.info (Added: 26-Sep-2005)
- Liquid vitamins – vitamin supplements – Liquid vitamin supplements, including 234 vitamins, minerals, herbs, enzymes and other nutrients, in a yummy citrus liquid punch.
http://www.vitamin-supplements-store.net (Added: 26-Sep-2005)
- NuTrak – Nutrition & Life Tracking System – A nutritional analysis program which provides a database of foods, supplements, activities, results & goals. Useful for many purposes from dieting and fitness programs to tracking allergies or controlling vices such as smoking.
http://www.nutrak.com (Added: 3-Jul-2005)
- Ocean FarmaSea liquid vitamin and mineral supplements – Ocean FarmaSea is a healthy alternative to the hectic lifestyle that we all live. Liquid vitamins and minerals are easier to take each day & get into the body quicker enabling the body to stay healthy. Now with Marine PhytoPlankton-earth’s oxygen source!
http://www.oceanfarmasea.com (Added: 29-Aug-2005)
- The Vitamin Place – Healthy living resource site, with links to medical sites discussing evidence for exercise, vitamin supplements etc. Portal to UK suppliers of vitamins, fish oils, glucosamine etc.
http://www.thevitaminplace.co.uk (Added: 14-Jun-2005)
- Vitamin Insight – Contains information to help a general audience understand the role vitamins, minerals, herbs and other dietary supplements play in one’s health and well-being.
http://www.vitamin-insight.com (Added: 31-May-2005)
- VitaminFan.com – VitaminFan collects great vitamin information from all over the web and presents it in an easy-to-use one stop destination for vitamin information. Start your vitamin information search at Vitaminfan.com
http://www.vitaminfan.com (Added: 11-Feb-2006)
- Vitamins – Comprehensive review of the functions, deficiencies, toxicities, disease prevention and treatment, food sources, and recommended dietary allowances (RDA) of each vitamin, presented by the Linus Pauling Institute Micronutrient Information Center.
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins.html (Added: 10-Apr-2005)
- Vitamins & Supplements Guide – Nutritional supplements guide discussing the functions, benefits, sources, intakes, deficiency and overdose symptoms of vitamins and supplements.
https://www.vitamins-supplements.org (Added: 8-Apr-2005)
- Vitamins ABC’s – Basic consumer information on the proper uses of vitamins and menerals supplements, including a questionnaire to help readers get impressive knowledge.
http://www.cspinet.org/nah/9_99/vitamin_abc.htm (Added: 10-Apr-2005)
- Vitamins and Minerals – Directory of informative research articles on vitamins and minerals.
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/etext/000068.html (Added: 10-Apr-2005)
- Vitamins and Nutrition Related Syndromes – Research on vitamin deficiencies and syndromes, including information on the vitamin biochemistry, and the clinical features, diagnosis, pathology, and treatment of each diseases.
http://www.neuro.wustl.edu/neuromuscular/nother/vitamin.htm (Added: 10-Apr-2005)
- Vitamins and Nutriton Center – Explore the latest vitamins research, detailed profiles on every vitamin, what to look for in a multivitamin, and thousands of informative articles on what you should look for when evaluating vitamins.
http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org (Added: 15-Aug-2005)
- Vitamins: Nutrition Source – Harvard School of Public Health and Nutrition research covers latest information on the health benefits and optimal intakes of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, and antioxidants.
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/vitamins.html (Added: 10-Apr-2005)
Vitamin B complex
Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacin)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) Folic acid (folate)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Orotic acid (vitamin B13)
Inositol (vitamin Bh)
Carnitine (vitamin Bt)
Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
Biotin (vitamin H)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (calciferol)
Vitamin B deficiency